[fpc-devel] Re: Multi threading support

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 31 16:33:16 CEST 2008

You can download the 3.1 version of OpenWire from www.openwire.org . It
still uses the MultiReads. I have a new version that compiles under Lazarus,
although the editors are not fully functional under GTK in Linux yet. The
Checkboxes don't show :-( . I will have to do some more work, but it will be
after Delphi 2009 is out. Our main focus is the D2009 release, and Lazarus
is on hold for the next 2-3 weeks.
I have also included OS independent versions of Mutex, Semaphore Event etc.
in the new version. If you want me I can send you the latest sources. They
also include the workarounds for the Lazarus reference counting
"optimization", that used to break the old version.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com