[fpc-devel] Russian locale information not compatible with FPC locale variables

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Tue Jul 29 15:00:29 CEST 2008

> The main of these is multi-threading support.

I also demand this support. :)

I believe FPC team could provide this feature. They are genius. But, I'm
afraid, they don't want to provide it simply because Delphi doesn't have
it (yet). They don't want FPC being incompatible with Delphi. :-P

I don't understand why FPC has DELPHI MODE directive in the first place
if FPC don't want to be different with Delphi. Maybe FPC should
eliminate this directive and make it as the default mode. :-P

-Bee-