[fpc-devel] C style operator doesn't work with properties in 2.3.1

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 17 10:57:37 CEST 2008

There are a lot of fans of "with" ;-) . I have been burned however long time
ago. Now when I get a new code from somebody, my first task is to remove any
"with" from it ;-). As far as I am concerned "with" is a Pascal design bug.
May the guy who invented "with" track "with" bugs for eternity ;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com