[fpc-devel] QEMU for 64-bit FPC testing?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:36:36 CET 2008

Hi,

Yes you can emulate all of the listed CPU's, it just have different
executable names. qemu-system-x86_64
for what you require.

The only problem that I found, is that sometimes the hardware you have
using qemu virtualization is not suited for some of the linux distro
you wish to use.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/