[fpc-devel] Lazarus: A new widgest set

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Feb 15 11:23:50 CET 2008

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> You have lot's of questions and the few hints I gave don't seem to be
> enough. Maybe it is better if I try to find some time to write a wiki
> article. I don't think this question - answer - question cycle is
> getting us anywhere soon.
AFAIK, Mattias did exactly the same as I am trying to accomplish when
introducing the FPGUI. (Partly that is why I decided to try to use an
additional wigetset instead of trying to establish an additional
application type, as I intended first.)

Thanks anyway.

-Michael
(Please let me know if/when you get ready with a Wiki page.)