[fpc-devel] Lazarus: A new widgest set

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Feb 14 17:07:44 CET 2008

> There are some information about the widgetsets in lazconf.pp,
> definetemplates.pas and the Makefiles.

I'll take a look.
> Maybe you can give me some information about the new widgetset.

I want to use FP in a Linux environment that does not have a GUI. So a
very restricted peudo-widget-set is needed just just handles the message
queue. I suppose at best I do the message queue with pascal means (e.g.
a linked list, like the second queue in the gtk widget set) and do the
waiting mechanism with a semaphore (similar to the base of
TCriticalSection).

Thanks !

-Michael