[fpc-devel] [patch] FPCunit and new XSLT result processing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:21:16 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Before applying this:
>
> Can't you change the horrible fuchsia color to something a bit more easy on the eyes ?

:-)  Colours were taken from the original DUnit logo.  No problems
though, what colour (RGB value) do you suggest?

BTW:
All colours are configurable in the scripts/fpcunit.css file. Nothing
as far as I know is hard-coded (set in stone).

Regards,
  - Graeme -