[fpc-devel] Unicode functions

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:42:53 CEST 2008

Also many languages such as Hebrew Arabic and more does not have
upper/lower case thingy (Arabic have for most but not all chars 3
types of appearing one at the beginning of the word/next to a non
combined char), one in the middle of the chars (combined on both
sides) and one for the end, if it does not combine after that char
like end of a word or char just not part of the combined chars.

So it's not simple to Math it, unlike ASCII regarding regular latin chars.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/