[fpc-devel] fpdoc and fv

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Aug 25 14:43:13 CEST 2008

> have no information about the Delphi help system and how to use it platform
> independent. Maybe you can provide some links?

Sorry I don't have any experience in _making_ a third party Delphi help,
but many of my colleagues do _use_ third party Delphi help file for the
packets we bought.

But as these things do exist I suppose there is some freely available
instruction on how to create them.

http://www.lazarusforum.de/viewtopic.php?t=1919&start=15

> Time.
:)

> I first worked on the tools to create help content. The next steps are to
> improve the presentation and context insensitive search functions.

Great ! Thanks for your good work !

-Michael