[fpc-devel] Unix internationalization patch

petr.kristan at epos.cz petr.kristan at epos.cz
Thu Apr 24 10:57:22 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:38:19AM +0200, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 08 Apr 2008, at 15:54, petr.kristan at epos.cz wrote:
>
> >Today i wrote code for filling formating variables in unix. I tested
> >it
> >only on Linux. I'm not sure with integration into unix/sysutils.pp
> >and using
> >libc. Patch is in the attachment.
>
> Can you also supply your test program? (it's no problem if it requires
> manual inspection of the output)

I easy diff output this procedure compilled by kylix and fpc.

procedure PrintSettings;
var
  i: integer;
begin
  for i := 1 to 12 do
    begin
    writeln(ShortMonthNames[i]);
    writeln(LongMonthNames[i]);
    end;
  for i := 1 to 7 do
    begin
    writeln(ShortDayNames[i]);
    writeln(LongDayNames[i]);
    end;
  writeln(DateSeparator);
  writeln(ShortDateFormat);
  writeln(LongDateFormat);
  { Time stuff }
  writeln(TimeSeparator);
  writeln(TimeAMString);
  writeln(TimePMString);
  // No support for 12 hour stuff at the moment...
  writeln(ShortTimeFormat);
  writeln(LongTimeFormat);
  { Currency stuff }
  writeln(CurrencyString);