[fpc-devel] Re: Exception handler under Go32V2 and NT-system

borsa77 at libero.it borsa77 at libero.it
Tue Apr 22 22:12:11 CEST 2008

I compiled FPC-GO32V2 on my system with the previous modification,
actually I have a WinME box which surprisiling is considered to have a NT-
core. In fact the activated protected mode handler requires a more strictly
compliance among the calls on the stack, you need to add the cdecl
statement to the functions mcount_tick, timer in the profile.pp file and to the
function nofpsig in the emu387.pp file.
Otherwise call to the dpmi_set_coprocessor_emulation function is safe
because the parameter is always explicitly passed.