[fpc-devel] Documentation questions

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:53:57 CEST 2007

Hallo,

On 5/10/07, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Currently docs for 20 FCL units are generated, and the number is growing.
>
> I do not put empty docs on the web, that's a matter of policy. Either
> the unit is documented completely, or it's not documented at all.

Are you sure this is a good policy with the specific case of fcl?

At least to me, docs, even if empty, about fcl would be usefull.

And consider that we already have fcl docs only here:

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/fcl/index.html

But those donĀ“t seam to be updated on the last 10 years

So, I would like to ask that docs are put on-line, even if there is no
link from the website to them.

thank you for your attention,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho