[fpc-devel] graph module

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:04:41 CET 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:42:36 +0300, Micha Nelissen <micha at neli.hopto.org>
wrote:

>>> This is why we have the exception.
>>  Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
>
> For example, look at the RTL license:
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/rtl/COPYING.FPC?rev=1&view=markup
>
> It specifies the exception. Lazarus' LCL has the same exception in
> COPYING.modifiedLGPL IIRC.

Sorry, but we still don't understand each other. I was talking not about
first part of sentence (you mark it red), but about ending:
  the effect of the LGPL terms, and any potential license incompatibilities
that might arise, appear to be similar to those associated with the GPL.)

And we were talking about linking MPL code to fpc, but not about fpc to
some MPL.
Daniƫl have written to Dominique, so we are waiting the answer.

--
Best regards
E.I.