[fpc-devel] Missed mouse messages

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Thu Jul 19 14:05:59 CEST 2007

Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Павел Ишенин wrote:
>
>> Hello, fpc-devel
>>
>> I prepared patch that adds 2 mouse messages apeared in winxp. Please
>> apply it. I also resorted other mouse messages by value since
>> alphabetical sort in message constants gives more difficulties while
>> searching.
>>
>> If it is not a problem, please merge it and 8101 into fixes.
>
> I'll apply the patch, but the merge will not happen.
> Everything is frozen for the release.

I was not aware that had happened already. Revision 8079 (2007-07-16 21:50:12) was
merged yesterday.

Fortunately they are just constants and can be added to
lazarus\lcl\interfaces\win32\winext.

The lack of 8101 is harder to work around. But the changes is more invasive, also
because it changes the size of TShiftState.

Vincent