[fpc-devel] win32 debugging broken in fixes_2_2?

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 13 18:08:01 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 14.53, vsnijders at quicknet.nl wrote:
> [...]
I uploaded a patch to Mantis which prevents for thowing an exception with an
PII on Linux and win32.

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=9242

The exception address evaluating by the IDE method does not work on win32
because of gdb problems. It would be a nightmare to implement anyway.

Martin