[fpc-devel] CHM compiler

Andrew Haines AndrewD207 at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 06:01:05 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've been working on a compiler for creating CHM files. It's pretty much
done. :)

I've written a GUI to create and compile project files also a simple
command line program that compiles project files. And a Sitemap editor
(part the GUI) needed to make the Table of Contents and the Index.

So here are a couple screenshots:

http://hainesservice.com/andrew/chmwriter.png
http://hainesservice.com/andrew/chmwriter2.png

and here is a link to a chm with the rtl fcl and lcl in it. The TOC and
Index are small to the point of being almost useless, they are just to
test that my sitemap editor works.

6.2 mb
http://hainesservice.com/andrew/rtl_fcl_lcl.chm

Please let me know if this works for you.

In Linux you can use GnoCHM, kchmviewer or xchm(wxWidgets based) to open
use the file.

The file is not searchable.

Regards,

Andrew