[fpc-devel] Error: Unable to create "reg.xml" file

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:32:09 CET 2007

Hi,

I started getting this message in my Lazarus applications since the
last 2 weeks.  It happens very seldom, but still strange.  I don't use
xml files at all in my application and don't have a reference to a
"reg.xml" in any of my code.  The applications are run from my HOME
directory where I have full read/write access.

Anybody got some ideas?

I used FPC 2.1.1 (lastest SVN) and Lazarus (lastest SVN) under Linux.
Lazarus is compiled against the GTK1 widget set. My applications also
use the GTK1 widget set.

PS:
I did a quick search of the FPC src directory and found one reference
to reg.xml in the /src/fcl/inc/xregreg.inc file.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'