[fpc-devel] SymbianOS port

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:26:12 CET 2007

Hi,

Sorry to revive such an old conversation, but this is a continuation
of the old topic, and would be nice to keep things in one place.

To recapitulate, I am trying to build a cross-compiler from i386-win32
to i386-symbian, which is the symbian simulator.

The simulator runs executables on the same format as win32 pe, so it
should be easy.

I already added the target to the files compiler/system.pas,
compiler/systems/i_symbian.pas, compiler/systems/t_symbian.pas

Next I would like to build the cross-compiler using:

make OS_TARGET=symbian

But the makefile doesn´t support this target. It tells me to use
fpcmake. So I look into makefile.fpc and I have no idea what to change
to add symbian target.

What do I need to change to add symbian target to the makefiles??

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho