[fpc-devel] Base64 decoding stream in the FCL

Thu Feb 22 15:42:48 CET 2007

Dean Zobec wrote:
>> Attached is a patched base64 unit and a unit with FPCUnit tests. I
>> zipped it to save space; I think my previous attempt has been rejected
>> because the message was too big.
>>
> A very nice and simple way of making testcases with different input
> parameters!

Thank you. Testing seems to be an excellent way to improve code quality -- I found some bugs I wouldn't have found simply by resulting errors in my application that uses the unit, and creating testcases helps thinking about potential weaknesses and circumstances your code has to deal with.

Regards,

Bram