[fpc-devel] 'daemon' units in Lazarus (to Michael van Canneyt ?)

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Wed Feb 14 12:54:57 CET 2007

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Michael Schnell schreef:
>>
>>> The URL for tortoiseSVN is http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk
>>>
>> Right. That is exactly what I did.
>>
>> The other error message I got was "PROFIND request failed on
>> '/svn/fpc/trunk'.
>
> That is the error I get too, because of a broken or misconfigured proxy.

Note that some proxies require special authentication methods (i.e. not
just username/password), and it may not be possible to get SVN working
with these (with reasonable effort, at least), unless you can change the
proxy configuration to something else. Specifically, I'm talking about
proxies expecting windows-specific support for single sign-on (domain
sign-on) obtaining logon information from the client.

Tomas