[fpc-devel] Include() and Exclude() with read-only property

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 08:57:06 CET 2007

Hi,

I received a bug report today.  I was able to set a read-only property
under Linux and Windows without any issues - I didn't notice the
property was read-only!  The bug report mentions that an compiler
error is raised under FreeBSD, but not under Linux or Windows?
What is the correct behaviour?  I would guess, seeing that it was a
Read-Only property, FreeBSD is giving the correct behaviour.

I was using FPC 2.0.4 and now FPC 2.2.0 under Windows and Linux.  Now
sure what the Martin is using under FreeBSD.

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=10381

Regards,
  - Graeme -