[fpc-devel] Problems getting a arm cross-compiler for symbian

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:07:37 CET 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 11:47 AM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> There's no reason why you can't debug the compiler in an IDE. There's
> even already a ppcarm.lpi file in the compiler directory.

That's really excelent =) I already found the problem, I had forgotten
to add t_symbian unit to cputargs for arm.

Now this error is fixed, but I am getting:

> ppcarm.exe -Tsymbian qpashello.pas
Error: Illegal parameter: -Tsymbian

I tryed to just see where the error is caused using Lazarus but it's a
bit complex to follow the compiler code. Any ideas where to start?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho