[fpc-devel] problem with linking C code used SDL in Windows

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:51:14 CEST 2007

Hi! I know that it is not a place to ask such things... But I need to
finish programme this morning and it's much better with panel written in C.
When I'm linking pas code links normally, but my c_code.o which is using
the same SDL libs as pascal code don't want to link. I have errors in SDL
calls and also in exit and printf.
fpc -Fu./SDL -Fl./SDL -Fl./lib (here is my gcc lib)
{$linklib mingw32} doesn't work (as c and gcc). I don't know what to do.
Without C code everything is allright. In linux C code works with fpc. But
I need to build it for windows.

Thanks.

--
Best regards