[fpc-devel] BlackFin

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Tue Apr 17 10:22:08 CEST 2007

 > Michael Schnell schrieb:
 > > Florian, Thanks a lot for discussing this !

Big thanks from me too!

 > Coding the compiler part isn't that hard. I can do this, I
 > did the initial arm port within a few weeks. The more
 > annoying part is doing the debugging and find the things
 > being broken.

We have to start a research hardware project end of may, and
are also in the middle between choosing an ARM/FPC way or
a blackfin/non fpc way. This discussions opens a new possibility, which
I would gratly favour. We could help to debug a blackfin port,
and i would also donate some money for a development board, if that
helps.

Helmut

Helmut dot hartl at firmos.at