[fpc-devel] win64 on trunk broken

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Apr 12 19:35:08 CEST 2007

On 12 apr 2007, at 19:14, Vincent Snijders wrote:

>> This is the same IE as in http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/
>> view.php?id=8580
>
> Just a quick update, I tracked down the revision that broke it:
> r6855.

Note that this revision did not break win64, it only changed the
conditions under which that IE is triggered (previously it was when
you converted a string to an array of char with a size <= 8, after
that it was when converting to an array > 8). r6915 should have fixed
that win64 bug. Apparently it didn't, although it was tested by
several people with win64 before I committed it.

Jonas