[fpc-devel] intel Mac

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue May 30 10:45:10 CEST 2006

> > Then it would be useful if fpc (not ppc*) could accept a -arch
> > parameter, so that one can install both ppcppc and ppc386
> > and then decide for which target to compile.
>
> Yes, I've also been thinking about that.

Already exists: -P<fpc arch designation>

which is useful for versioning, e.g. if one calls

assume ppc386-2.x.y is symlinked to /usr/local/lib/fpc/2.x.y/ppc386 (for
multiple versions) and fpc.cfg is set up version independant ($FPCVERSION)

then

fpc -V2.x.y  <other params>

can be used to select version.