[fpc-devel] XPath XSLT with FPC

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:04:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently working with the dom unit that comes with FPC.
Now I'd seen that there is also support for XPath, but I can't find
any code that displays how to use it.

Is there any examples/code that I can look at to understand better how
to use xpath ?

Another question that I have is: is there any XSLT implementation for FPC ?
Is there any XSLT2 implementation for FPC ?

And my last question is:
I think there was binding for libxml and libxml2 of the Gnome project
once that arrived with FPC, but I can't find it anymore. Was that so ?
if there was a binding, what happened to it ?

Thank you for barring my questions ;)

Ido