[fpc-devel] Definition of the time-fration in a TDateTime before 30/12/1899

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:54:30 CEST 2006

On 5/23/06, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
> > With some more makefile magic testing can be limited either to rtl/compiler or
> > extended to everything.
>
> I should use option 2 - add a directory to tests for the fpcunit-tests.
> Then, depending on some switch you can turn of the compilation of groups
> of tests. Like only compile the RTL-tests, or compile RTL, FCL and DB-
> tests.
>
> That's easily done with the example i've send to the list.

That's already possible with fpcUnit's text runner.  If you group the
tests in suites like I suggested before (FCL suite, RTL suite, etc)
you can pass the command line param to the text test runner and it
will only execute that suites tests.

use --suite=MyTestSuiteName to run only the tests in a single test suite class
use --all to run all test suites registered.

Regards,
  Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1