[fpc-devel] Definition of the time-fration in a TDateTime before 30/12/1899

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 23 10:18:28 CEST 2006

On 5/23/06, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> > I agree here. New tests can be added with fpcunit. But the basic principe
> > of using the halt and the dotest program needs to stay in place.
>
> That is one of the "problems" of fpcunit: it runs a lot of tests in 1
> program. The test suite stores 1 result per program; it would need
> a lot of modifications, I think.

Yes it runs a lot of tests, but it shows individual results in the xml
file generated.  Is shows a summary (total tests, total failed
results, total error results) and a detailed section of each test
including details of the failure or error.

It should be easy to created a new listener and output in whatever
format is required. XML results is what ships with fpcUnit, but any
output format could be supported.

Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1