AW: AW: AW: [fpc-devel] MemoryLeak with AS Operator

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Wed Jul 26 16:22:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

> That mem-leak bug, do you have it's bug-number? And do you think it's
> serious enough to block the release of 2.0.4?

I testet faulty against fresh built 2.1.1, 2.04 RC 2 Tag and fixes
branch.
Maybe I am doing something wrong ... but if someone confirms:

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=7174

as faulty then I would block the release.
But of course that only represents my opinion -
I am not able to prognose the relevancy of the bug to others.
If you have commandline tool written in fpc you will maybe
not even notice a problem...

greets,
helmut