[fpc-devel] errore.msg changes

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:00:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

errore.msg keep on changing (and that's a good thing). The problem is
that the people who translate it to other languages should be notified
about any changes, so we could add them to the translated version as
well, instead of diffing the errore.msg to with our copy ...

So I have a request to be notified when such changes happens, so I
could add this changes in order to update the translated version.

I'm guessing that other translators would like to know that as well.

Thanks,

Ido