[fpc-devel] fpdoc gives error on embeded <ul> tag

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 18:54:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am busy documenting some of my code and I get this error.  Even
though the html output is exactly what I wanted, by is fpdoc give me
this error?

----------------------
FPDoc - Free Pascal Documentation Tool
(c) 2000 - 2003 Areca Systems GmbH / Sebastian Guenther, sg at freepascal.org

Writing 1043 pages...
[#fpgui.fpGUI.TLayout] Invalid description (illegal XML element: "#text")
Done.
----------------------

As you can see below, I am using two <ul> tags. One inside the other.
I read tho fpdoc documentation regarding the <ul> item, and it says
you can use plain text or formatted text inside a <li>.

----------------------------
[ ... ]
        <descr>
benefits:</p>
          <ul>
            <li>Positioning of child widgets.</li>
            <li>Sensible default sizes for windows.</li>
            <li>Sensible minimum sizes for windows.</li>
            <li>Resize handling.</li>
            <li>Automatic update when contents change:
              <ul>
                <li>Font size, text or other contents of child widgets.</li>
                <li>Hiding or showing a child widget.</li>
                <li>Removal of child widgets.</li>
              </ul>
            </li>
          </ul>
        </descr>
[ ... ]

fpdoc complains, but the html output looks exactly like I want.

Regards,
  Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1