[fpc-devel] FPC Wiki spam protection

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Jul 15 03:12:22 CEST 2006

On 14 Jul 06, at 0:07, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

Hello,

> Every time I edit fpc wiki it will say I entered a new url, and I need
> to type a number, even if no new url is entered. And it´s a little
> annoying.

You mean the calculation excercise? What a pitty
it isn't little bit more challenging, right? ;-)
I'm afraid I'd need some training in other
operations too (and I had a lot of this training
last few weeks ;-) ). Seriously - I certainly
consider it acceptable trade-off as it is
behaving now.

Tomas