[fpc-devel] Web language

VisionForce webmaster at visionforceweb.com
Mon Jan 30 00:07:54 CET 2006

Okay, I know this is a beginner questions, but how do I create a Pascal
program that only reads the text and sends it through some sort of CGI thing
(i.e. doesn't pop up that DOS-style window/shell). I already know how to do
the CGI part, I just need to know how to make a program without a user
interface.

Thanks,
Alex C. Barberi
VisionForce