[fpc-devel] Bug: compilation loop in 2.0.2 when using -So

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Thu Aug 17 18:39:32 CEST 2006

Konstantin MĂźnning wrote:

Hello,

> I tried again to use 2.0.x compiler (am still using mostly 1.0.10) and
> encountered a bug which seems to be unknown (according to bugtracker and
> mailing list) yet.
 .
 .
> Should I add this bug to bugtracker? What are the chances this to be
> fixed in 2.0.4 if it isn't already?

I can't check whether it has been fixed in the meantime or not at the
moment - you could possibly check it yourself using the published release
candidates available from our FTP server (/pub/fpc/beta/2.0.4-rc3/). If
it's still there, you're certainly welcome to add report to our bug
tracker. Unfortunately, if it hasn't been fixed yet, getting it to 2.0.4
wouldn't be possible any more.

Tomas