[fpc-devel] 3rd patch fp2html

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Aug 9 17:24:40 CEST 2006

Sorry Michael, this is a typo of mine. I mean to say I made it case
sensitive (it is not currently). What happened previously is that all files
where put to lowercase, the extension was saved and then written to output.
So in effect the files MyFile.fp and myfile.fp would both be written to
myfile.html.
I removed the case conversion so now you should get two files instead. I'm
talking about the procedure Convert line 232: fn := lowercase(fn);

Darius