[fpc-devel] DB Bug in 2.0.1?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Jul 21 01:18:48 CEST 2005

On 21 jul 2005, at 00:40, Tony Maro wrote:

> Can someone confirm the date issue for me?

I can't confirm it, but I do want to mention that I fixed all
datetime-related routines for *nix platforms in sysutils a while ago.
They operated based on the supposition that the dates they get are in
Windows format, as opposed to the number of seconds since x/x/1970.

Maybe some databases always store the date in Windows format and
maybe some database units counted on this bug...

Jonas