[fpc-devel] Changes to gtk 2 bindings

Michalis Kamburelis michalis at camelot.homedns.org
Mon Feb 28 20:55:54 CET 2005

Hi

I have a couple of corrections to gtk 2 bindings, gtk2forpascal. I also
made gtkglext bindings that could be incorporated into gtk 2 bindings,
if it feels appropriate (since, as far as I know, initial goal of
gtk2forpascal was to include gtkglext bindings, but they were not
implemented because interface of gtkglext library was changing rapidly).

Since gtk2forpascal bindings are now incorporated into FPC source tree,
my question is: should I submit my patches/additions to gtk 2 bindings
here, as patches versus fpc packages/extra/gtk2/ sources, or should I
submit them to gtk2forpascal on sourceforge ? In other words, where does
development of gtk2forpascal continue -- as part of FPC, or on
gtk2forpascal sourceforge place ?

Regards,
Michalis.