[fpc-devel]IDE (general and Darwin)

Karl-Michael Schindler schindler at physik.uni-halle.de
Thu Feb 5 14:10:41 CET 2004

Hi there,

What is actually the idea about further developments of the IDE, with
my particular interest in Darwin.
My impression is that the FPIDE is winx and linux, but not *bsd and not
much further development.
Then there is lazarus with more drive, but not much *bsd stuff there
too and overall appears to be more complex.
I would be willing to put some effort into it, but which route will
give an IDE to darwin faster or more easily. Do you see a chance, that
I could get the TextMode IDE to Darwin by myself or should I look into
lazarus. Maybe, I missed something, like no way any time soon (:-)

Greetings - Michael