[fpc-devel]Re: CVS compilation problems.

Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Sep 3 15:01:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

On 03.09.03., xhajt03 at vol.cz wrote:

> If it still fails,

The current RTL building fails with the 0602 compiler by
Jonas with internal error 200107271 in math.inc...

> please, compile /tests/test/units/dos/tfexpand.pp from CVS with
> -dDEBUG (or remove the space on line 5 of that file) as well,
> and send me redirected output of that one.

Here is the log generated by tfexpand.pp compiled with the
2003/06/02 compiler. I'll cross-compile a new compiler from
x86, but currently i don't have time for that... :/

Anyway, the EMX snapshot broke again, because the CVS version of
classes.pp failed to merge correctly with my patched version on
the building machine, so it doesn't compile now... :(((
Will fix it tomorrow. (I hope.)

Bye,
--
Charlie/iNQ      (SceneCON - http://scenecon.intro.hu)
.:%[ Cybernetic Hydraulic Android Responsible for ]%:.