[fpc-devel]ipv6 resolving

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 16:45:00 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 15:50, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> Can't use the libc loading trick here as well? I.e. only if ipv6 stuff
> is used, libc is loaded dynamically at run time?

Thats not really the problem, I managed to add ipv6 resolving (and, in a
new patch that I'll send if the previous one gets applied, I also do
IPv4->6 mapped addresses if no native ip6 addresses are found).

The problem is more that the general code looks rather buggy, even the
old one for ipv4. The loading trick is not going to help there.

Looks like I was wrong though about the results being overwritten, only
the results from the first server are ever considered unless it returned
none. However, even if the first server gave an error, no second server
is tried.

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/