[fpc-devel]TThread hara-kiri

Michalis Kamburelis michalis at camelot.homedns.org
Wed Nov 12 22:42:52 CET 2003

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does the example program threads.pp (doc/examples/fcl/threads.pp) work for
> anybody under Linux?
>
> It aborts for me as soon as the first thread is created, printing "Killed".
>
> Regards,
> Pedro

When I compile it with 1.9.1 I get the same effect - program is
immediately killed (the message "Killed" is printed by bash, it
indicates that the program was killed by SIGKILL). When I compile it
with 1.0.10 (with fcl distributed with 1.0.10) things are even worse.

This is a question to FPC developers - is this example supposed to work
(i.e. is TThread class now officially implemented in fcl or is it just a
stub that may work but don't have to) ?

Michalis