[fpc-devel]Missing References for supplied units?!

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Wed Feb 12 18:26:00 CET 2003

There is no description of all of the stuff in the windoze unit.

It just calls the windows functions - there are 100s and 100s of them. The
windows functions are/were documented in a large (8M) zip (win32.zip?)
containing win32.hlp which used to be available as a free download from
borland's site - not sure how up to date it is. If it's not there email me
privately & I'll send you a copy.

Regards John