[fpc-devel]Re: some m68k releated stuff

Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Apr 2 12:08:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

On 2003-04-01, Peter Vreman wrote:

>>> starting "make fpc_info" might help you (at least it's worth
>>> trying).
>> It didn't makes any difference. The error message is still
>> the same.
> Did you install the make<target>.zip file? Be sure that the extracted
> filenames are all lowercase.

Yes i did. The filenames are all lowercase. But anyway, the Amiga
filesystem doesn't case sensitive...

> The file you need to check first is pwd.exe, that one is used for the
> check that fails for you.

Well, i had pwd on my path, but not pwd.exe. Since there is no .exe
suffix on Amiga by default. (The executables doesn't have any standard
extension but an executable flag like on Un*x.) I copied pwd to be
available as pwd.exe too, and also the same goes for most of the other
GNU utils, but it didn't made any difference...

:/

Bye,
--
Charlie/iNQ
.:%[ Cybernetic Hydraulic Android Responsible for ]%:.