[fpc-devel]A funny website

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Wed Oct 23 10:06:11 CEST 2002

On woensdag, okt 23, 2002, at 09:50 Europe/Brussels, dhani_25 wrote:

> --Fnj2VUfWfs8s5Bv13i89L2l0q5
>
> <HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY>
> <iframe src=3Dcid:D7p7e4E1vdk46B22W height=3D0 width=3D0>
> </iframe>
> <FONT>This is a  funny website<br>
> I hope you would like it.</FONT></BODY></HTML>
>
> --Fnj2VUfWfs8s5Bv13i89L2l0q5
[snip]

Great, another umpteem virus warnings to the admin address. The weird
thing is, there was no virus at all in the mail! The attached file was
a Pascal source doing some sort of calculation :) Of course, it was
constructed like a virus mail trying to use the iframe exploit, but all
this could do in this case was display the program source <g> I didn't
know there were already viruses that sent random files without
embedding themselves in it.

Jonas