[fpc-devel]Using FPC 1.0.7 with RTL 1.1

Sergey Korshunoff seyko at comail.ru
Wed May 22 01:34:22 CEST 2002

20 May 2002 14:20, you wrote:

 > At 02:29 20-5-02, you wrote:
 >>Hi! There is some trouble with SUBJ.
 >>Try to make fpc.pp (in compiler/util/) and then
 >>run
 >>         ./fpc -iV
 >>I get an 203 error in AnsiString operation.
 >>Can You trace the error?
 >
 > I can't reproduce the problem. The 1.1 rtl compiled by 1.0.x is only
 > supported for bootstrapping a new compiler.
 > Peter

I've resolved for itself the problem with SUBJ by replacing in RTL 1.1 astrings.inc
a lines

   { old style helper }
  {$ifndef hascompilerproc}
  Procedure fpc_ShortStr_To_AnsiStr (Var S1 : Pointer; Const S2 :  ShortString); [Public, alias: 'FPC_SHORTSTR_TO_ANSISTR'];
  begin
    s1 := pointer(fpc_ShortStr_To_AnsiStr(s2));
  end;
  {$endif hascompilerproc}

with a code from RTL 1.0 But I can not find what is wrong with a RTL 1.1 current code.

Regards,
	Sergey Korshunoff