[fpc-devel]Possible bug?

Pavel V. Ozerski pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru
Thu Mar 28 13:54:50 CET 2002

Hello Pavel,

PVO> Sorry if my message is false (now I have only patched compiler 1.1
PVO> based on yesterday's). But it seems to have a new bug.
PVO> It's not able to compile this sample:

PVO> type
PVO>  t1=procedure;pascal;
PVO> begin
PVO> end.

PVO> If I use {$calling pascal} without pascal keyword after "procedure" I
PVO> reproduce the same problem.
PVO> If I replace pascal to stdcall or cdecl, all is OK.
PVO> If I use pascal keyword not in type definition but immediately in
PVO> function header, all is also OK. Check please...

The problem seems to be fixed!
Solution:
unit pdecsub.pas, procedure handle_calling_convention, inside large
CASE operator:

case def.proccalloption of
          pocall_pascal :
            begin
              include(def.procoptions,po_leftright);
              st:=tparasymtable.create;
              parast:=tprocdef(def).parast;
              lastps:=nil;
              if parast<>nil then //<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
              while assigned(parast.symindex.first) and (lastps<>tsym(parast.symindex.first)) do

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru