[fpc-devel]Building the PalmOS cross compiler...

Julia A. Case julie at MageNet.com
Fri Sep 7 16:16:11 CEST 2001

An update, I've gotten the compiler to compile and then link and even
build a .prc file (the resulting .prc file crashes the emulator, but
it's a start)...  There are some errors about a NULL pointer being
passed to the MemoryMgr...  I'm going to investigate those.  Writing
compilers isn't my specialty, but I think I may be able to help.  I'll
keep you all informed.

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]