[fpc-devel]Insisting on IDE

Alejandro Néstor Vargas anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar
Fri Mar 23 22:40:01 CET 2001

I'm insisting about IDE for linux. The only problem I found is that I can't
use the ALT+GR key (right alt) because (I supose) it was catched for using
with alt funcitons. In many international keyboards the right alt key has a
special meaning and is very important in programming, in example for typing
[,], {, etc, etc.

If you tell me what do I need to compile the source code that is at the CVS
repository, I can try th help to solve the problem. Or you can take it as a
"bug report". I think it may not be very difficult for you to avoid catching
the right alt key almost on international keyboards.

--
Alejandro Néstor Vargas
Departamento de Desarrollo