[fpc-devel]My Linklib again

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Thu Mar 1 11:14:30 CET 2001

> >You should use the main branch. You can download daily the whole source from
> >
> >ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/source/fpc.zip  (8 Mb)
> >
> >or only the compiler and rtl
> >
> >ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/source/compiler.zip (1,7 Mb)
> >ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/fpc/source/rtl.zip      (1,5 Mb)
> >
> 1) Now I cannot connect to this FTP server: I get message that it is shut down. Are
mirrors available?

ftp://ftp.no.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/source/fpc.zip
ftp://ftp.no.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/source/compiler.zip
ftp://ftp.no.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/source/rtl.zip

> 2) My current patch is more "hard": it makes changes in 6 units:
>     implib.pas (formerly impdef.pas);
should be easy. The version in the compiler can be replaced

>     pmodules.pas;
should not be that hard as there aren't much changes in this unit

>     cobjects.pas;
for 1.1 this unit will be replaced by cclasses. Only tdictionary is still used from
cobjects, but will also be remove in favor of cclasses soon.

>     psub.pas;
This unit has been split in psub.pas and pdecsub.pas guess you need to patch pdecsub.pas
for the changes.

>     pdecl.pas;
could be hard as pdecvar has been split off

>     t_win32.pas;
should not be that hard

>     files.pas.
has been split in finput and fmodule. guess you'll need the fmodule.pas

> Also an next idea about compiler directives. May be, that would be useful, to make the
possibilty to change default
> calling conventions: {$CALLING CDECL | STDCALL | REGISTER | etc.}?

Should not be that hard to implement, but needs some discussion if we want to support
this.